Gate Of Heaven And Snorkeling Blue Lagoon
East side of Bali, The Most Popular instagram Tours. Your itinerary will visit most atractive place :
- Gate of Heave at Lempuyang Temple
- Tirta Gangga Water Park
- Tukad Cepung Waterfall
- Blue Lagoon Snorkeling
Start : 5 am till 3 pm
Duration : 10 hours
Price : IDR 700.000 ( Min 2 pax )
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
Your health is our priority
- All of our guests require to wear face mask in the public area
- Face mask is require for driver and guide in public area
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized prior being used
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Tour Guide require to regularly wash or sanitize hands
- Temperature checks for traveler upon arrival
Lempuyang Temple locally known as Pura Luhur Lempuyang is one of Bali’s oldest and most highly regarded temples.It is also believed to predate the majority of Hindu temples on the island, and the six holiest places of worship on Bali.
Tirta Gangga Water Park is a beautiful traditional water park with a huge of water fountain and wide pond located at Abang Sub-district, Karangasem Regency in east part of Bali. It is one of Karangasem Empire heritage set secluded between the green hills, rice paddy and surrounded by fresh atmosphere.
Tukad Cepung Waterfall is one of these places that you might want to consider putting on your travel checklist.
This still remains as the best virgin waterfall of Bali. The sunlight falls on the glistening waterfall creating a rainbow, which feels as though it is projected right up to you.
Snorkeling is an activity in the sea that can be done by all people. We are local experts want to invite you to exploring the underwater paradise in our village called Blue Lagoon and Tanjung Jepun. These two spots is the best famous snorkeling and diving spots on Bali with various types of colorful fish, coral reefs and best for underwater macro photography spots.