Snorkeling With Manta Ray + Nusa Penida West Trip
Visit 3 Snorkeling Point :
- Manta Bay
- Gamat Bay
- Wall Point
Visit Places :
- Kelingking Beach
- Angel Billabong Beach
- Broken Beach
Include : All in
- Return hotel transfer ( Pickup and Drop off )
- Return Ticket Fastboat transfer
- Enterance ticket Nusa Penida
- Lunch and drink
- Car + petrol + driver as tour guide
- Boat + Guide + Snorkeling equipment
Start : 6.30 am till 5 pm
Duration : 12 hours
Price : IDR 1.200k / Person ( Min 2 pax )
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
Your health is our priority
- All of our guests require to wear face mask in the public area
- Face mask is require for driver and guide in public area
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized prior being used
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Tour Guide require to regularly wash or sanitize hands
- Temperature checks for traveler upon arrival
Manta Bay is a tourist attraction that is famous for its underwater beauty. Many tourists come to Manta Bay for snorkeling. In addition, this place also has the charm of beautiful natural scenery with green hills.
Small sandy and pebbly beach with coconut palm trees, popular for diving & snorkeling tours.
Wall point Nusa Penida is one of the snorkeling spots in Nusa Penida which has truly stunning sea views.
Kelingking Beach is one of the most famous spot of Nusa Penida. Major travel sites use its photo to advertise Bali and even sometimes Indonesia.
Angel's Billabong is actually a basin on the shoreline between rock formations where the water fills up at high tide and when the sea water recedes leaving a small pool that looks like the famous surf brand "Billabong", so this place is called "Angel Billabong".
Broken Beach or better known as Pasih Uug by local residents, is a 200-meter-high rock cliff jutting into the ocean.